Sunday, June 25, 2017

A Happy Eid Post!!!

                

         Hey    Dear    Friends!



    Hope   all    of   you   are   celebrating   life   with   grace   and   gratitude   as   each    breath   that   we   take   is   chance   to   acknowledge    the     blessings   of   our   creator   and   serve    humanity   most    possible   way    that   we   can.



   Tomorrow    Muslims    all   over   the   world   celebrating   the   Eid   festival   and    everybody   looks   like  in   rush   to   get   prepare   for   it .   I   just   got   back   from   the   market  which   was    packed   with   people   mostly   ladies   who   were   buying   Mehandi   [ most  important item to  decorate  hands] and  bangles . I   was   nervous   to  see   such   crowd  as   i  was  not   expecting    it   at   this   hot   sunny   day   with  43 c  temp  but   noting   could    decrease   the   enthusiasm   of   people  so   i   just   bought   bangles   in   hurry   and   asked   hubby   to    get   me   out   of    here.

       Chand   Rat  celebrations  by   girls are  most  popular event  before  Eid mornng 

I     wear   bangles    for  only   one   day   of   Eid  just   to   count   myself   among   normal   ladies  around  ,i  do   it   to   remind   myself   my   teenage    life   when   on   Chand  Rat [moon's first night  of   new   month]  my   parents   used   to   take   us   to   the   market  and   buy  bangles  and  Mehandi . Ladies    though   keep    shopping   for   Eid   whole   month   but   these   two   items   they   leave   for   chand  rat . 

                            Chand  Rat  is   celebrated  with   great   sensation  and  enthusiasm.[ Google image]


On   such   special   day   this   thought   still   makes   me   happy   and   excited   that   there   are   so   many   people   out   there    celebrating   this   day  and   wearing   new   clothes   of   bright   colors  eating   various   favorite   dishes  and   visiting    relatives   and  other   picnic   spots.


             No  hard   feelings  anymore ,lets  embrace  and  celebrate  love  together  [image google ]

It   is   tradition   that   on   Eid   everybody  resolve   their   issues  and   forget   all   annoying   and   complaints   just   meet   and   greet   each   other   with   love   and   dignity   for    new   beginning   of   relationships. Children   and   youngsters   take   Eidi [ special  pocket money] and  enjoy  fav   foods   and   rides   together .

                         Delightful  Eid   Gatherings  are  very   important  here   [ image google]                           

Though   after   the   death   of   my   parents   Eid   is   never   same   again  but   i   love   my   kids   and   hubby   so   much   i   wear   new   dress  ,cook  dishes  and  try   my   best   to   make   this  day  memorable   for   them .When   they    leave   for   Eid   prayer   i   recite   some   holy   verses   and   pray   for   my   late   parent ,my   tears   give  them   tribute   of   my   deep   love   for   them  but   before   hubby   and   kids   get   back   i   be   normal    and    well   come   them   with   cheering   smiles .

   My   heart  strongly ,deeply  wants peace  and  love  for   this  earth ,humanity  and  for  the whole  universe !


I    feel    sorry   for   those   who   suffer   any   kind   of   sadness    or    mishap   on    this   beautiful   day   and   cannot   enjoy   the   true   spirit   of   it ,I   pray   for   them   that  May   Lord   take   away    their   sorrows   and    bless   them   with   joy    and   peace.  We   have   custom   to   giveaway    some   appropriate   amount    of   money   to    needy   people   to   celebrate    Eid    with  self respect    and   grace  . This   gives   me   peace   of   mind   satisfaction.  

 My  son   will   reach   today  inshaallah [with God's will]  and  we  will be  hopefully  having  great  time  together tomorrow  on  Eid day.  

I  will  give  last part  of  my  previous  post next week  hopefully ,see   you  all  soon.
Please  take   great  care ,love  yourself ,love life ,never give up ,if still no  victory it means there is more effort to  apply so  stay happy ,content,strong and positive to turn all in your favor.

God   Bless  You  All!!!my  dear dear fellows .Happy  Eid to  all of  you who  know abpout it  : )    

28 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lovely time for all; so much love in it. Happy Eid to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canadian Muslims are all getting ready to celebrate Eid too. There's been news coverage of the upcoming big celebrations. It must be so wonderful to feast with family and friends after the month-long fasting -- enjoy yourselves and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piture of the little girl is stunning. She is beautiful and looks so serene. Thank you for explaining Eid to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the celebrations, dear Baili.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your Eid :) I had no clue about that holiday so thank you for the lesson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for explaining Eid. I wish you all the best. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time. Love from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting post!
    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post dear! Wish you all the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Eid!

    I hope that you have a wonderful day.

    Great pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your third last paragraph where you pray for happiness and well being of others. There's a lot of important things in your celebration to make our daily lives better,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Eid to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Red said above, your celebration has many important parts to it that we should all try to do, regardless of our religion or lack of one. To put aside differences is something we should all do.

    I hope you take time to remember all the good years you had your parents in your life. May you feel their warmth and support every day.

    Happy Eid! I enjoyed this post very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Eid to you and your family!
    I don't like crowds either, so I try to avoid the supermarkets and malls before the holidays. :-)
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Baili and thank you very much for not only explaining the meaning of Eid, but for showing all these beautiful photos. I send my best wishes to you and your family on this very special celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing and explaining the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So nice to read your post and see the lovely images you've shared.
    Happy Eid to you and your family.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't celebrate this myself, but I hope you are enjoying your celebration! I have a friend who is Muslim and is busy celebrating this herself today too. It sounds like there are so many lovely events and elements to celebrating this ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  19. A grand celebration with lots of color and bangles. What loving
    thoughts you send to others.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A bit late but nevertheless I hope you had a very Happy eid

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wishing you a beautiful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope that you had a joyful and meaningful Eid Festival, Baile. I know a little about it because my brother and sister-in-law have lived in Kuwait for many years. However, you are the one that made me understand and feel what it means. The Mehandi designs are exquisite, so delicate and lovely. I can't imagine being out in a huge crowd in 43ºC weather, Whew!

    I'm sorry I have been away for a bit, lots going on, but not serious or bad. You've probably realized by now that I am always playing catch-up. I don't know why, at my age, I still struggle with time management.

    Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Espero que tenham celebrado bem o Eid. Belíssimas as fotografias.
    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It was beautiful to read your thoughts about the Eid festival, and I hope the day was very special for you. I have never heard anyone explain the festival, but it does sound like a wonderful time for families to enjoy being together. I'm sorry I haven't been to visit you for a while, I've missed you! With hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection