Friday, March 3, 2017

Little out of way

Hey  Friends !
Hope  and  pray  that  all  of  you  are  enjoying  the  changes  of  weather  in  your  area  as  changes  are  mostly   necessary  for   broadening   the  i.q and  pleasing  the  instinct  of   love  for  variations   in  life.

Dear  friends  i  am  sorry  for  late  post  and  specially  for  being  unable   to  visit  your  blogs  which  is  my  favorite  online hobby.

Actually  hubby  has  arranged  the  landline  connection  for  the  use  of  net  and  phone lately  and  what  a  coincidence  that  while  we   were  doing  this  our  area'  underground  system  of  phone  lines  got  some  kind  of  problem  which  took  almost   week  to  be  repaired . We  used  to have it in  2009  too when i  started  blogging but  due  to such interrupts  we  cut  it  out and  after  two  years  when heard  about  devices  available  in  our  area we  bought  one  but  now  hubby  heard  that  landline  is  getting  better  so  hopping  for  better ! 

It  is  nice  to  get  in  touch  with  friends  again .wishing  you  all  very  very  Happy  Healthy  and  Peaceful     Life  ahead amen.

see  you  soon  Take  great  care  friends  and  stay  positive!God  Bless  You   All!!!


Sharing  some  more   colors  of   February  's  blooms  in  my  front   yard  below,

                                                         Sky 's  morning  thoughts!

                       Small  garden  area  through  which  survives the  soul  of my house!

                                             don't know the name of this gorgeous beauty !

                                      lasts  for  more  then  one  week  if  temp is below 30c

                                                           Yellow yellow  pretty  fellow!

                                                                   beautiful pink !

                                     another  shade  of  pink! found it delightful  to look at!

                                     in the last the king of all his  fellows Red ,very pretty !

hope  and pray that  hearts of all of you are blooming with LIFE! inside you and LIFE around you  friends! stay BLOOMING!!!

27 comments:

  1. I love the colors of those flowers, so pretty☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these flowers. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baili, your flowers are gorgeous! Such spring colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate having internet problems so I hope yours are over now! Enjoy those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear that things are warming up for you. Spring is such a nice time and I am looking forward to it.

    As for those of us in the part of New York that I am in, it is forecast to go down to about minus 15 degrees Celsius over the next few days. So we have a bit more of winter to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see all those bright flowers. Here in England we are enjoying the flowers of early Spring, most of them yellow and white for some reason. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing the beauty of your yard. The flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering where you were, baili, or if you were well - I'm glad it was just computer problems that kept you from blogging. Your flowers are balm to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers. Internet problems are the worst - I hate being off-line!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's hope your internet turns out to be very successful.
    Your flowers are very pretty and must be of great delight to walk out into your pretty garden each day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love and all the best to you and your family, Baili!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little garden looks lovely and peaceful! I’m glad that you are back! :-)
    Happy March to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderfull flowers and thank you - my heart is still blooming but outside we have still winter and snow. Have a nice March!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...what beautiful February pictures...so lovely. I wish you a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad your Internet problems are working out. I really love that red one--wow. Spring is in progress here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah landline problems always have them here when we have lots of rain.
    Pretty flowers.
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
  18. What if our world comes without flowers.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Baili, I used to experience problems with my phone and internet connection when I lived in Fiji - so I sympathise with you. Your flower photos are lovely to look at on a wet Sunday morning! :)

    Susan A Eames at
    Travel, Fiction and Photos

    ReplyDelete
  20. most people in our area do not maintain landline phones anymore. everyone uses their cell phones. those are beautiful blooms you have in your garden, i like the variety of colors!! have a happy sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So lovely for where there are flowers, there is tranquil beauty~

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope your internet problems are over with! Gorgeous flowers! Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry you have had internet problems.
    So good to read your post and see your photo's.
    Lovely blooms and a variety of colour too.

    Good wishes for the new week to come

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  24. We recently had internet problems, so I totally understand. I hope yours are over and done with!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My goodness these flowers are gorgeous. .. such beautiful colors xox

    I've always had high speed Internet ... I don't think I could handle anything less... most of Internet is used on my cell ♡

    Have a great week xox

    ReplyDelete
  26. The flowers are lovely and colorful, Baili! Sorry about your internet connectivity problems. I can certainly relate to them. I had a tough time connecting to the internet during our three months in Bullhead City, Arizona, and I'm having troubles here in Honolulu too. That's why I've been so erratic with visiting blogging friends these past several months. I'm certainly enjoying catching up with yours, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection